Thursday, March 08, 2007

Still A Fat Bastard

Okay, so it's been a little over two months since I began my latest concerted effort to shed my fatness, or at least some of it. The good news? I'm down eighteen pounds. The bad news? I was down eighteen pounds about a month ago.

I'm holding steady at 202 lbs and I guess that's not the worst thing. I could be like this guy, happy to be less than half a ton. But when you eat six tubes of Weight Watchers ziti for lunch and then eat a few fat free Pringles, you hope for continued results. I know, I know, not putting the weight back on is a continued result. I get it. Maintenance is important. But I want to lose another 5-10 lbs.

But you can only take so much before you begin to want some fried mac and cheese.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?