Wednesday, May 30, 2007

No Word Yet On The Golden Pooper

Have you ever tried to move a bathtub? I have. I have a claw-foot tub that I removed from my bathroom when I bought my house and put in the basement. With three other guys and a hand truck. Yeah, it's still sitting right where we left it. My point? They're not easy to move.

Yet somehow, some sneaky Japanese magician made one simply "vanish" from a hotel recently.

This reminds me of Austin Powers response to Ivana Humpalot saying her name: "Yeah, well I want a gold-plated toilet..."

This is an 18-karat gold bathtub that weights 176 lbs and was located on the tenth floor of the hotel. According to the story, the tub is only available for a few hours a day "for security reasons."

The story then goes on to reveal that the tub wasn't riveted down to the floor, there are no security camers, and they have no leads.

Yes, security is indeed tight.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?