Monday, July 16, 2007

Sabbatical is Over, Bitches

Yes, I took a month off from my personal blogsite/lifejournal/shrink-alternative. And I didn't tell you about it. I'm a bad, bad host. So be it. Of course, for the three people who regularly read this site, I think you were all present at the glorious event last month that caused me to unplug from this and plug into something (someone) else.

I got married a few weeks ago and then spent eleven glorious days in the fiftieth state (that's Hawaii, for those of you who didn't pay attention in Social Studies). We then flew back directly to Maryland for another wedding in which I got to be a handsome groomsman. We're now back in the motherland and in the process of moving my wife into my teeny, tiny house. Since she's not completely moved in yet, she has had spend a couple of nights at her old apartment without me so she can make the most of her time packing. So there have been a couple of days of feeling like we're back in the dating phase, talking on the phone at night and going to bed without each other. I don't especially like this, although I can watch the 2 AM Sportscenter at any volume I choose (or, in last night's case, a WWII kamikazee show on the History Channel) and not worry about disturbing anyone. I can also pass gas and scratch my balls as liberally as I choose. Oh, wait, I'm married now. I can do those things anyway. And she still has to have sex with me. By law, or something.

So yeah, I'm back. And I hope to be back on the more regular posting schedule. We even may be investing in a new home computer so when you couple that with my current state of serious insomnia, you might have more posts that you could ever want to read. Of course, one post from me could be more than you'd ever want to read, too, but that's neither here nor there.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?