Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hey, Remember When I Used to Post Here?

Good times, good times. I used to even post a few times a week, pretty much with regularity. Could it be that my life is just too busy? Wait, everyone says that... hmmm, well within a month, I'll be at three more weddings, bringing out total in the past year to somewhere around a nice round TEN weddings, including our own. Or maybe it didn't include ours. I can't remember.

Another excuse I have for not posting much here is that I post pretty frequently over at Boiled Sports, my joint venture with two other Purdue alums.

However, there will be some exciting changes coming in our lives soon. No, not nearly as exciting and tumultuous as Mr. Pacman being thrown away... but, really, what is that tumultuous?

And no, we're not pregnant.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?