Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Uh, I Can Give You A Solution

So, according to this story, there have been a couple instances of motorcyclists surrounding passenger cars on the highways near St. Louis and then terrorizing the drivers. They not only surround the driver but they also throw things at the car, kick it and generally just act very dangerous and unruly.

One guy quoted in the story repeatedly asked 911 for help but they acted rather incompetent. And I have to say, even though I have a motorcycle, if I found myself in this guy's position (bikers damaging my car, my daugher crying, etc.) I do believe I would remind myself that I hold a slight weight advantage in a vehicle versus vehicle comparison.

The minute someone began kicking my car or throwing objects at it, I do believe I'd swerve sharply into them and then, if the police got involved, I'd point out what they were doing and report that they lost control.

Oopsie.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?