Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh, Lost, How I Detest Thee

Those who know me are aware of how much I hate the abomination of a television show known as Lost.

And it's back tonight on ABC. And my dilemma is that I loathe Lost but I love my wife. And she sort of kind of likes this show. She doesn't get it, either, mainly because it's f-cking stupid and nobody gets it... not even the loyalists.

She even admits it's ridiculous and all over the place and it's impossible to really know what's going on.

However, with this writers' strike, it's about all we've got. I've heard that ABC didn't get the whole season done and only has like 8 or 10 episodes in the can and didn't really want to put it on without being able to finish the season... but then they must have realized, "Screw it, nobody ever really gets pissed no matter what the hell garbage we do with this show. Run it!"

And so it's back tonight. And my lovely wife has a class at her gym tonight so I have to actually, willingly, consciously choose to DVR this terrible, terrible, horseshit television show.

Hey, guess what! I bet there are a bunch of unexplained mysteries! And "backstories"! Ooooh, how exciting! I just can't wait to find out what happened to Jack three years ago that makes him such a handsomely brooding young man!

Blech.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?