Friday, February 08, 2008

Oh, Hey, About That Daily Posting Thing...

You know what I realized yesterday? I realized that not long ago I said I might try an endeavor where I post here every day for a solid month. And I figured that February might be the best month, given that it's the shortest, there's the least sports action to distract me and, well, I don't know why else. And then I realized on February 7 that I sort of missed the boat on that one. Oops.

In other news, we made our first trip to Petco as expectant puppy parents and we didn't know where to begin... or end, as it turns out. Our puppy, who has yet to come home or even be officially named, already has a half-dozen toys, three different containers of treats, two leashes, a collar (with pink in it, of course), cute ceramic bowls ("that match our kitchen!" --Watersyne), and a divider gate that doesn't fit in the space we envisioned it in.

We still need to get her a crate for home as well as at least one travel crate. And given that she's so small, I think I might see one of those duffel bag, over-the-shoulder kinds of travel bags in her future as well. My wife might look like Paris Hilton. In the carrying-a-dog-in-a-bag way, not the exposing-her-privates kind of way.

Did I need to make that distinction?

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?