Monday, April 14, 2008

J vs.The Cheese Danish

[J enters office kitchen]

Cheese Danish: Heyyyyy!!! There's my boy! How ya doin'?

J Money: Leave me alone, Cheese Danish. You're not winning today. I just got up here from the gym.

CD: Sure, sure... I understand. Good for you, buddy.

JM: Don't mess with me today, Cheese Danish. I know your tricks.

CD: No, no tricks... Getting some coffee, I see... mmm, you know what goes good with coffee? Me.

JM: Dammit, I knew it. Leave me alone, Cheese Danish!

CD: Ohhh, but we were meant to be together. You and me, fat guy and cheese danish.

JM: Screw you. [pause] You do look delicious, though.

CD: Oh, yeah... and I'm only 70 cents. And I bet the Combos in here that I would get selected first. Come on, buddy... help me out.

JM: You guys bet on who gets eaten first?

CD: Yeah, to pass the time on weekends.

JM: Do you ever bet against the gum?

CD: The gum? Seriously, have you ever seen someone buy chewing gum out of a vending machine like this? Use your f-cking head, J.

JM: Hey, take it easy, you congealed, month-old pastry.

CD: I know, I know... I get a little wound up sometimes... but look at me... I'm deliciously naughty. Just look... come onnnnn... loooook over heeeerre.

JM: I know... the combination of sticky, who-knows-how-old cheese that's been under a light in a dusty vending machine for several weeks is somehow strangely allurring to me... and I just cannot ever figure out why. But no! I went to the gym! The few calories I actually burned will be used up by half of you!

CD: But think how happy you will be as you eat me... you know you want to... fatty.

JM: Grrr. Screw you. I'm getting my coffee and leaving.

CD: No! Wait! Come back! Noooooooooooooo! I miss you! We belong together!

[J leaves room]

CD: Arrrrgh...

CD: Hey, Snickers Bar, you feeling lucky? 2-to-1 I go before breakfast tomorrow.

Labels:


Comments:
GO JM! GO, GO, GO! I am very proud of you....screw you cheese danish!
 
What do you know, Watersyne...
I'm going to eat a cookie.
 
Screw a cheese danish? That's like, kind of kinky.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?