Thursday, July 17, 2008

Is That An Open Competition or Is It Invite Only Like the Masters?

Who says the British are uptight? According to this story, nine British women were arrested on prostitution charges "for taking part in an oral sex competition" in Zakynthos, which is some island off of Greece.

First of all, if you can't get freaky in some remote holiday island off the coast of Greece, where can you? They likely figured, "Hey, nobody knows us here."

And second, it's a contest! Someone likely challenged them! And we all know you can't back down from a challenge like that. They needed to objectively determine who was the best. I think I'll challenge my wife this evening.

According to the story...

The women, who came to the popular resort on holiday, had been paid to take part in the competition, which was video recorded and was to be posted on the Internet, police said.

Um, where, exactly on the Internet? Just curious.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I won a contest like that in college...but the founder of the contest never paid me my winnings.

Come to think of it, nevermind.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?