Sunday, January 25, 2009

Six Years

Today marks the six-year mark since I began this little web endeavor. Six damn years. And just twelve comments in that time. No, no, I kid, I kid.

As I've said in recent weeks/months, it's getting (obviously) harder and harder to be a reliable poster here. So it has definitely been on my mind how to end this whole thing. Do I do some kind of big thank-you, send-off post? No, that would seem a little self-serving, as though anyone would care if this site shuffled off.

Do I do a "best of" to wrap things up and go out with a bang?

Or do I just stop posting and not tell you anything.... like most sites peter out.... and how this one probably should.

Six years is a long time to do anything. And it's a long time to be confined to one medium.

So while I haven't figured it out yet, I have to say that the end is near for NTR as you've come to know it. Shed not a tear, though, as I'll always find ways to entertain you.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Happy 7th comment!
 
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?